- Espresso grounds knock out box. Made of Stainless Steel - shock resistant strike bar covered in rubber to prevent damage to portafilter. Set in black wooden surround. Overall dimensions: 3” high, 6 ½ “length by 7½” wide.
- Large container (900 grams) of espresso machine cleaner
- 1 – 20oz stainless steel frothing pitcher
- Stainless steel tamper with red or blue acrylic middle – 58mm
- Angled brush for cleaning
Seattle area call (206) 935-0663 - Toll free 1-888-935-0663 - FAX 206-935-3916
Deluxe Espresso Accessory Kit- $200
Heavy duty stainless steel tamper. Made to fit 58mm portafilter. Works perfectly in Nuova Simonelli espresso machines as well as Astoria, Azkoyen, Bezzera, Brasilia, Bunn, Carimali, Cimbali, Conti, Elektra, Faema, Futurmat, Gaggia, Isomac, Pasquini (commercial), Rancilio, Unic, VFA, and Wega brand machines.
Move over pasta and pizza, here come panini, bruschetta, and crostini! The world of sandwiches, Italian style. These heavenly bread-based creations include recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; antipasti, party foods, and delicious desserts and indulgences for any time of day.
· Easy to follow traditonal recipes
· 144 pages
· Beautiful color illustrations and photographs
· A must have for Italian cafes and restaurants - or anyone who loves Italian food!
Deluxe Espresso Accessory kit contents:
Espresso grounds knock out box. Made of 18/8 Stainless Steel - shock resistant strike bar covered in rubber to prevent damage to portafilter. Rubber can be replaced at any hardware store. Can be countersunk or placed on top of counter. Interior dimension: 5.5" x 6" at top, 5.25" x 5.75" at bottom. Top edge flares to 6.5" x 7" for sitting in the counter. 4 inches deep
Large container (900 grams) of espresso machine cleaner
Tamping pad (not shown)
4 - 1oz shot glasses
2 - stainless steel steam pitchers
Milk frothing thermometer with clip
All metal tamper - 58mm
Angled brush for cleaning
Emerald City Espresso Machines reserves right to make minor changes as necessarty
Deluxe “OSCAR” Accessory Kit
This is the book that helps set a standard for mixing, measuring, and adding flavors to Seattle Style Espresso Drinks. Since 1992 this book has been the #1 selling espresso recipe book world wide. Some recipes in this book are so unique that new syrups have been developed because of them. This book is an invaluable training tool for the teaching of new employees.
Note: Books are available for purchase with an espresso machine or panini grill